Our mission is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.
Our vision is to ensure a society in which all individuals have equal rights without discrimination based on race.
- To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of all citizens.
- To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States.
- To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes.
- To see enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights.
- To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination.
- To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP's Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.
NAACP BYLAWS: Click here
ACTSO Program: Jaci Hernandez
Education: Harold Bailey
Health: Elizabeth Armijo
Youth Empowerment: Patrick Barrett
Political Action: Clarence Smith
Veterans Affairs: Joe Powdrell
Voter registration: Charles Powell
President: Dr. Harold Bailey
1st Vice-President: Pamelya Herndon
2nd Vice-President: Patrick Barrett
3rd Vice-President: Ernest Jenkins
Secretary: Angela Nichols
Assistant Secretary: Jocelyn Jackson
Treasurer: Ethel Tilley